"It Is a Tree of Life to Those Who Hold Fast To It" (Proverbs 3:18)
Israeli Dancing at Etz Hayim after Friday Night Services
Here we see one of three Friday night Israeli dancing evenings March 25, 2016. The next two will be on April 29 and June 3. We learned new steps, danced and had fun. Join us next time!
We are among the 603 Reasons New Hampshire is special.
48. Moo’s ice cream. Where Al takes us after Friday night services
50. Kayaking. Shabbat on the Lake
122. Londonderry. Where many of our members live
136. Derry. Home of the Interfaith Campus and home to many of our members
507. Derry Free Meals Network, shows we take care of our own. Elijah’s Table
517. The relationship between Etz Hayim and the Church of the Transfiguration.
570. Pawtuckaway State Park. The Lake is the site of our annual picnic.