"It Is a Tree of Life to Those Who Hold Fast To It" (Proverbs 3:18)
10:00AM TO 4:00PM
(RAIN OR SHINE)
**A portion of the proceeds to benefit Elijah’s Table**
YARD SALE, BAKE SALE/REFRESHMENTS,
GAMES AND CRAFTS, RAFFLES, MUSIC
Enterprise Bank and Trust
Roy Aboody/Staffing Sense
Jill McAlpine/Berkshire Hathaway/Verani Realty
If you are interested in helping, please contact any one of the following:
to Our Goal!
We are among the 603 Reasons New Hampshire is special.
48. Moo’s ice cream. Where Al takes us after Friday night services
50. Kayaking. Shabbat on the Lake
122. Londonderry. Where many of our members live
136. Derry. Home of the Interfaith Campus and home to many of our members
507. Derry Free Meals Network, shows we take care of our own. Elijah’s Table
517. The relationship between Etz Hayim and the Church of the Transfiguration.
570. Pawtuckaway State Park. The Lake is the site of our annual picnic.